Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Since Jessica was asking for volunteers to share menu ideas, I thought I would get the ball rolling and share my menu for the week.  I try to keep my grocery spending around $60 and have healthy meals but, as you will see, not everything is healthy here. :) I use the weekly Publix ad to create my list to help save money as well. I shop Sunday/Monday and plan meals from Monday-Sunday.

Monday - Pork and Poblano Skillet with brown rice
Tuesday - Potato Soup* with rolls
Wednesday - Roast Chicken with lemons with cheesy broccoli
Thursday - Pasta with garlic bread and sugar snap peas
Friday - Tamale Pie* (one dish meal)
Saturday - Stuffed Red Peppers with mashed potatoes
Sunday - Chicken and Artichoke Casserole* with TBD veggie

*New recipes I haven't tried yet. If they turn out to be good, I'll post them to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment